[FW1] Blocking Realying with FW-1

We have a relaying problem within a ISP enviroment.

We have considered Trend Viruswall are unsure about a couple factors
A)if it would handle the load of 1500 concurrent connections.
	We have IMS on Solaris in a Cluster, soon to go IMS5 on cluster 3
b)What archtechture to deploy in this enviroment for redundacy\remove if
problem
	smtp-->fw-1(stonebeat)---> mail servers  (20% utilsation)

We would solely like to stop relaying and I know you can do this with the
smtp server
deamon on fw-1.
The only problem is that we have many domains and I dont think I can include
them all on policy editor. Ideas? Peformance is a issue...

I would like to use fw-1 cause you can just change the rule to bypass smtp
resource.

Eric Appelboom