From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 11:17
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Changing TCP Session Timeouts

Hello,
I'm looking for comments on the performance effects and security concerns  of increasing the TCP Session Timeout in the Policy Properties.  I have one group of user's that want the value increased so that they won't have to log back into their application after lengthy periods of inactivity e.g. lunch breaks or extended meetings.

Thanks in advance,

Ken