Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 3:26 PM
Subject: RE: [FW1] Info about NOKIA IPSO

support.nokia.com

Set-up a login account.  Comes in handy

-----Original Message-----
From: Verónica A. Fernández [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 4:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Info about NOKIA IPSO

Do you know where can I get info about NOKIA IPSO??
I don´t know how the IPSO and BOOTMGR work together.
I don´t know how can I recover the IPSO after the scrash, because I don´t know how it work.
I´d like to know more about IPSO arquitecture. If someone know where can I get it, please send this info to me.
Thanks.
Regards.