[FW1] Floodgate problems

I'm a total newbie with this particular module and am having major trouble
with it at the moment.

The Floodgate service has installed fine/running and "fgate stat" output
looks ok also .
My problen with Floodgate is that it seems to be completly ineffective in
managing bandwidth(at least i think so)
After dedicating 90 % of the bandwidth to the my PC for http , I don't
notice any changes, speed improvement etc etc.
Checking the log viewer reveals a lot of this  in the info column for
Floodgate-1:

"tc-action:no-control connid:xx
............................................."

where xx=number
      .....= some packet information

"fgate stat" output:
C:\>fgate stat
Getting FloodGate-1 Status from ntsrv003
CPQANC7: Policy httpGuarantee4ITC installed:
    There are 171 active conversations.
    (in) : Rate Limit=65536 Bps, Pending:0 pkts, 0 bytes
              Avg rate = 7464 Bps.
              NFlows=161, NPFlows=9
    (out): Rate Limit=65536 Bps, Pending:0 pkts, 0 bytes
              Avg rate = 10511 Bps.
              NFlows=167, NPFlows=0
Done.

I'm running :Checkpoint 4.1/SP3 with FloodGate-1 SP3
OS Software :NT 4.0 Server/SP 6a
Hardware    :Compaq Proliant ML 370 Pentium III with 128MB RAM
NICS        :Compaq NC3134 Fast Ethernet NICs

Can someone help me please. Is this thing totally ineffective or am i
missing out on something simple ?

Ashwin N
ITC Services