[FW1] IIS 4.0 and firewall-1

We have a couple of IIS4.0 servers Static natted behind Firewall-1. The rule is:

ANY    WEB1,2,3    HTTP/HTTPS/TCP HIGH PORTS    ACCEPT

The internet can access these serversa

What can i do to secure these servers. I am already on the latest service pack and do frequent security updates on these servers.

Please advise.

Thanks