[FW1] close up ports

Title: close up ports

Hi listers,

I am trying to tighten up my firewall (NT 4.0, sp61 with CP FW-1 4.1, sp3).  Currently I didn't have anything set up yet and I don't have DMZ neither.  I know it's not secure at all but at least I can try to do something about it.  Just wondering if you have a list of ports I should allow it through my fw (eg, fw-related and of course port 80) and deny the rest?  Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Chi-Lien Lee
Sr. System Administrator