RE: [FW1] SecuRemote and NAT

but, if they make me a static one-to-one translation from a valid Internet
IP address from the external router to may local address in the internal
network... would it work?

BTW: I need to use IKE protocol, because I have an Entrust certification
server in my internal network.

     Javier Prieto Martínez
     Equipo de Sistemas, Intranet del S.A.S.