From: pat [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 12:24
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] GUI client can't login to Nokia box

Everyone:

    I have a Nokia IP series firewall. this was
previously configured. i installed GUI client on
windows machine & when i try to access the server it
gives errors like "no response from server" "verify
this machine is authorized GUI client". i can ping the
firewall & as well as i can access it using voyager.

   I did fwstart & uninstalled all policy using  "fw
unload localhost". but still no luck. anybody has any
ideas as to what should be done to access the firewall
module.

thanks in advance.