RE: [FW1] SecuRemote implementation problems

I had exactly the same problem.  If you have a static IP address, and your
destination is to a computer on the same subnet, the client tries to route
through the local NIC instead of the dial up adapter.  I "fixed" the problem
by changing the NIC confiuration to DHCP when I was out of the office and
switching back to a static IP address when back in the office.  The DHCP
request fails, but that does not matter.

Since this is a routing problem and not a client problem, I doubt that a
different client would fix the problem.

Good luck,
David Hoober