[FW1] SecuRemote and NAT

I have the following configuration (IP directions have been changed for
security purposes):

  .----------.    .--------.
  | INTERNET |----| CLIENT |
  '----------'    '--------'

   .--------.
   '--------'

   .-------.
   '-------'
       | 192.168.2.1

.--------------.
| Internal Net.|
'--------------'

I'm planning to use VPN1 to add secure external clients connections to muy
internal network.

As I don't directly manage the external router, I need to give their
adminstrators the directives (ie. port mappings) we need to make it
possible.

I've read in Phoneboy's FAQ ( http://www.phoneboy.com/faq/0141.html ) that I
need UDP Encapsulation Mode, but.. is it possible to use in my particular
installation?

Thanks in advance,

     Javier Prieto Martínez
     Equipo de Sistemas, Intranet del S.A.S.