[FW1] Export and Import FW1 Config and Database ???

Hi there,

how can I export the active configuration of my Firewall-1 without copy job?
I have to reinstall the system on new hardware...

Regards,

Christian Betz
System Engineer
eSecurity Solutions

Prodacta Systemhaus GmbH
Pforzheimer Str. 132    Fon: +49 (0) 7243 382 308
D-76275 Ettlingen       Fax: +49 (0) 7243 382 107
Germany                 Mob: +49 (0)http://www.prodacta.de