From: "Phil Lee" <[email protected]>
To: "FW1 List" <[email protected]>, "Scott Murray" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [FW1] Sending mail alerts via NT mgmt station
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:16:58 +0100

So they are not "aware of" the one supplied with CP FW1 smalloffice?
I guess the tea boy must've answered the support phone!
If you look in "WINNT\FW1\4.1\bin" you will find a file called
"sendmail.exe"
(which should be a reasonable clue as to it's function).
If you cannot get this to work properly, there are a large number of
alternatives - try searching on
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10063.html?tag=stbc.gp
or www.davecentral.com/mailutil.html .