RE: [FW1] Why is posting not instant?

Title: RE: [FW1] Why is posting not instant?
you don't need to start a new list.  phoneboy already has one.
-----Original Message-----
From: Goetz, Jarrett [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 8:27 AM
To: 'A Page'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Why is posting not instant?

Probably because it would make this listserv much more valuable and CP is probably more intent on getting you to spend $$$ on their outrageous support costs and not rely on this good resource.  Posting time wasn't always like this, I remember just 6 months ago it was infinitely faster.

Maybe we should start a new list and migrate everyone over to it... :)

My 2 cents.

Jarrett