[FW1] FG-1 License violation detected

Hi everybody:

    I´ve a "little" problem with my FG-1. I´ve got a license for 25 clients over FW-1 ans FG-1 but I can´t load the FG-1 in that case the Log viewer says every 1 second "Fg-1 License violation detected"

What can be happend?

My Fw-1 (that works fine) is over a WinNT SP6a. MY FW-1 is 4.1 SP3 so my FG-1 .

TIA

Regards: Javier Chordá
Consultoría & Comunicaciones de Navarra