[FW1] Upgrade IPSO 3.3E to 3.3

Our Nokia IP440s were set up with the export version of IPSO, ie the one without SSH support.

I intend to install the non-export version this weekend.  Does any one have any pointers or things I should look out for in this procedure.

Or is it simply a case of installing the new IPSO over the top of the old?

Cheers,

Paul.

CRESTCo Ltd.             The views expressed above are not necessarily those
33 Cannon Street.        held by CRESTCo Limited.
London  EC4M 5SB (UK)
+44 (020) 7849 0000     http://www.crestco.co.uk