From: Felix [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 8:52 AM
To: Fw-1-Mailinglist
Subject: [FW1] WebSite being Hacked!!!

Hi, all:

   one of my web server (IIS4.0 on NT 4.0 SP6a) which is behind my FW1-4.1
sp3 has been hacked.
I think the hacker used script via IE explorer to hack it.
  My questions are:
1. How to prevent from ports scanning through Internet.
2. How to prevent from being hacked through port 80.
3. How can I enable the Intruder Detect system (not only ip spoofing)

Thanx!