From: FW1List [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 7:29 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Netmeeting

Hi Guys,

I have a PC hidden behind the firewall and static nat.
When initiate from the PC which is hidden behind the firewall.
The external PC can see my private IP. Why? I though the whole idea when
using NAT so that external PC would not be able to see my private IP.
I can use External PC to initiate the internal but not other way round.

Can someone tell me what I have done wrong?

I have followed the instruction from Checkpoint and still could not get
my Internal PC to initiate the External

Help.

PB