[FW1] anyone tried NG ?

Hi all,

I tried the NG beta on Solaris7, installed as a standalone product
("EnterpriseCenter"). Well, what should I say... the deamon runs just fine,
it is simply not possible to access it with the GUI. The GUI says that the
server might not be running. This is _NOT_ true.

On cpstart I get the following Errors:

fwm
start uag
Cannot locate my Network Object
Failed to get local objectUAG module: Failed to initalize API

Might there be such a huge bug in their new APIs ? Would they give out such
an early beta at all ?

Has anyone ever tried the beta ? Is there a simple cure like configuring the
NetworkObject in some textfile ?

Thanks,
--Joerg