[FW1] Logexport questions

 A couple of Logexport Q's - 4.1 SP3

 1.  Is there any way to get logexport to use the network objects file for
name resolution rather than DNS?  Using the DNS option takes WAY too long
on my config - like an hour to process a file instead of 15 seconds.  If I
turn off the DNS option then all I get is IP addresses.

 2.  Is there any way to use log viewer "select" (*.fw) files in a log
export?

 At the moment I can do what I want by using the log viewer, select and
export options, but this is a tedious manual process.

 Neil Pike
 Protech Computing Ltd