Re: [FW1] What ports are secure to open

I can't speak to the vulnerabilities, but you might want to consider the
bandwidth costs.  Consider why your company has Internet access and what the
size of your pipe is.  Then think of all the applications your company's
employees need to perform their functions.  Then consider how much bandwidth
all these other applications potentially can consume.  I have one customer
whos T1 was almost totally being consumed by its employees downloading MP3s,
real audio/video, etc.  One employee was downloading entire pirated
Hollywood movies from news groups.

If only the executives are asking for it, you might want to create a group
of their workstations and only allow these services through for that group?

Regards,

Brad