Re: [FW1] Netmeeting

Asymetrical routing.  Although you make a request to the external ip of
that natted device when it goes to respond it sends the response straight
back to your machine with it's internal IP.  Your machine is not expecting
a response from it's "real" address but rather it's natted address so it
ignores the reply...eventually your connection comes back as timing out.
--
Juan Concepcion
Network Engineer/Security Consultant