Re: [FW1] RE: NAT - Manual or Auto??

Hy

There are going to be new fetures in CP Next Generation that add more
features
to auto Nat (it does the static route and arp itself and so on) and some of
them
do not apply to manual nat ... atleast that's how I understood it at CP
Experience event...

I haven't asked the question over e-mail from them yet but i remember there
were some
small things that wouldn't be done on manual nat that were on automatic one.
Of course
I am not saying not to use manual nat for other purposes (services and so
on) but just
to be someone to say something good about auto nat too :))

Mario Kadastik
CCSE
Estonian Telecommunications Co Ltd
[email protected]