[FW1] Disable SecuRemote on bootup for Win2000 machines

Hello List:

My Win2000 machine is at home, behind a cable modem.

I am trying to find a way to disable SecuRemote on Win2000 machines, so that I am required to authenticate only when trying to create the VPN to the firewall, and not normal Web traffic.

I know there is a registry hack for Win9x machines, but can anyone help me with Win2000 registry hack to do the same?

Thanks.

Steve