Re: [FW1] eSafe does not clean Win32.BadTrans

Hello Chris,

eSafe's virus tables contains the signatures for BadTrans since 25/4.
I see no reason that this virus should go undetected. Please verify that
you are using an updated build of our product (build 101 for Gateway 2.1,
and build 52 for eSafe Gateway 3.0), and that your virus tables are indeed
updated.

There are several more things I would like to check with you
(configuration, mainly), but I do not think this list is the most
appropriate place to conduct this.
Please answer me to [email protected], and we will continue investigating.

Regards,
  Assaf Dekel,
  eSafe Gateway Support Team.