[FW1] VPN over ISP when WAN exist

We want to setup a VPN between two sites which currently connects over a
WAN.

FW-A holds the fw and management module for the main site.
FW-B is to be managed by FW-A.

How do I set up the routing between the management module and FW-B to allow
the external  interface to used in the FW object on both servers.

When FW-B is setup with a private IP addr. routed on the WAN, i can push
policies.
When FW-B is setup with a publicl IP address, I only get connection
timeouts.

How can one enable routing for this type of setup? Should one really push a
policy over internet, even if the traffic is done on an SSL tunnel? (fw
putket -ssl)

Is it possible to do any

Best Regards,
Thomas Nilsen