Subject:      Re: [FW1] Trend Anti-Virus (II)
Date:         Mon, 28 May 2001 12:55:52 +0200
From:         LEFEVRE David <[email protected]>
To:           Sebastian Stranieri <[email protected]>
---cut here---
I'm pretty sure this message was BCC to the list. Instead of passing through my
email filters into my cp folder - it is in my inbox.
It think it should be possible to either reject such messages (that are very useful
for spam) or to always add/replace TO/CC with fw-1-mailinglist@[...]

Has anyone a complete list of required filters? So far I have:

Best Regards,
Patrick Lotti