-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jay Clukey [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2001 23:35
An: FireWall-1 Mailing List
Betreff: [FW1] URL Logging and Webtrends....

To all:

I am using FW-1 4.1SP3 on a pair of Nokia's. I have implemented the rule to
log all outbound URLs and I do see them in the log viewer.

I am also using Webtrends 3.1b FireWall Suite to generate reports based on
the contents of the FW logs using the LEA auth setup.

My question is is why if I can see the URLs in the FW logviewer the
Webtrends reports show the Page Views are zero?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.