RE: [FW1] SMTP relay & Spam mail problem

I have similar confiration as this thread, FW-1 4.1 sp3 on Nokia IP330, Exch
5.5 sp4 and Interscan virus wall running on NT.  Have in the past week begun
to experience severe delays in e-mail delivery - anywhere from 2 hours to
2+days.  At first I wrote it off as vagaries of the Internet, but am
starting to wonder if there may be a configuration issues.  I have recently
configured the anti-spamming configuration on Exchange, and implemented
interscan (migrated from Norton Products).

When I check the Interscan logs mail transfers in a timely fashion from
internal mailboxes to the scan engine, I see them gong out the FW log as
well, but they don't show up at their destination for hours.  Same thing
inbound, from the time they are scanned to the time they get to a mailbox is
within a minute in most cases.  But have had many cases where the time stamp
on the message sent is several days off.

Examples include messages on this list, some sent Thursday this week showed
up saturday, others show up in what would be considered timely - less than
10 minutes separates "sent time" and received time.

any insight?

thanks,