[FW1] S/Key and Securemote

Hi,

we're using Securemote to allow our users access to our network. Right now
we're using static passwords for that. As SecureID is abit too expensive, I
tried to set up S/Key but failed.
Has someone sucessfully implemented S/Key using a Software One Time Password
generator like Winkey? I dislike printing the OTPs out and giving them to my
users.

Thanks in advance,

Joerg

Joerg Weber, Systemadministration
JET Online GmbH
Altenkesseler Straße 17 / Geb. B5
66115 Saarbruecken
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.jet-online.de
Nihil tam munitum quod non expugnari pecuna possit.