RE: [FW1] Integrating W2K DDNS,DHCP in FW-1

Hi,

I did some more investigation about what I am looking for and MetaIP really
does that job by setting up a SSO environment. Last but not least the
rulebase is setup to client authentication however its data is read from the
UAM database.

Now, all I should have is a kind of plugin to M$ DHCP, DDNS which feeds
Checkpoints UA database.

Josef