Re: [FW1] SMTP relay & Spam mail problem

hi.

This issue can be addressed with the SMTP resources. Please follow the below mentioned steps,

1, Create a SMTP resource, example smtp-allow and on the match tab of the same resource,

Senders		*
Recipients	*@customer-email domain name

2, Create second SMTP resource, example smtp-drop and on the match tab of the same resource,

Senders		*
Recipients	*

3, Create third SMTP resource, example reply-smtp-allow on the match tab of the same resource,

Senders *@customer-email domain name

Recipients *

Now we use the above mentioned SMTP resources in the rules,

1, Any  Mail-server  smtp with smtp-allow resource (first resource)  Accept

2, Any  Mail-server  smtp with smtp-drop resource (second resource)  Drop

3, Mail-Server  Any  smtp with reply-smtp-allow (third resource)  Accept

In the above rule base the second rule will drop the unknown people who all are using our customer mail server as relay agent will be droped.

I have tested this in our lab it is working fine. If posible please test this today itself and mail me the results, in case of any problem I can test the same in the next three holidays.

Expecting all your comments and results.

Regards,
lokesh