[FW1] Transferring Rules and objects.C

Hello all:

  We have just gotten our Nokia 440's and we are tying to copy over the
rulebase from the existing firewall. We can copy them over fine, but when we
run "fw gen" to compile them, we get the following error:

FW-NOKIA-CO[admin]# fw gen_SWS_Production.pf
Failed to read rule file:
"_SWS_Production.pf", line 1: ERROR: Cannot use <:://>: Not in
Scope

Failed to read rulebase_SWS_Production.pf

 Does anyone have any ideas as to what I am doing wrong

Thank you,
Ronnie Clark