[FW1] SNMPwalk returns zero for fwDropped / fwRejected

Hi  All,

I am using mrtg to plot packets dropped and rejected by the firewall. I got
several firewalls and on some firewalls I always get zero returnd for
fwRejected and on some I always get zero returned for fwDropped.

I can see both rejects and drops on the firewall logviewer and there are
more drops than rejects as I expect.

my snmpwal command is the following
snmpwalk localhost public .1.3.6.1.4.1.2620.1.1.5		for
fwRejected
snmpwalk localhost public .1.3.6.1.4.1.2620.1.1.6		for
fwDropped

Has anyone experienced similar situation. Is there something I can do to fix
this.

Note: I got both Windows NT and Nokia 650/440 boxes and the behaviour is the
same on all. The community on all is public to keep things simple. I can get
the traffic analysis accurately from MRTG.

Thanks
Kamran Siddiqui
Verizon Wireless.com