Re: [FW1] Firewall-1 4.0 to 4.1 migration on AIX 4.3.3

Hi, Gianpaolo,

  I upgrade many of FW-1 v4.0 Sp5 to Firewall-1 v4.1 Sp3 w/o problem.
I haven't tryed to upgrade from patchless version of 4.0.  I recommend you
to apply current maintenance level patch of AIX, fix for HACMP and  Service
packs of Firewall-1 v4.0 before upgrading the system,

#Unfortunately my customer use StoneBeat software instead of HACMP.

> I've a lot of problems finding out information about
> Firewall-1 migration from version 4.0 (no SP installed) to version 4.1.
> Version 4.0 is currently installed on two AIX 4.3.3 systems  with HACMP
> configured.

regards.
/*   IBM Japan,Ltd.                           */
/*      IGS, e-Business Enablement Services / ERS-J          */
/*             Koichiro Watanabe              */
/*        E_Mail :   [email protected] (Notes)           */
/*              [email protected]                  */

 I've a lot of problems finding out information about
 Firewall-1 migration from version 4.0 (no SP installed) to version 4.1.
 Version 4.0 is currently installed on two AIX 4.3.3 systems  with HACMP
 configured.

 Could you give me some advise?
 Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,