From: Aylton Souza, CISSP [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 7:34 AM
To: Jean-Pierre Harvey; 'Wehmeier, Andreas'; Fw-1-Mailinglist (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [FW1] PPTP thru SecuRemote ...?

Hi Jean Pierre.

Hm.. I understand, but for the other hand it increases the TCO and related management in a way the pay off is questionable,

Maybe a good combination of strong vpn/ fw (as vpn-1 is) and good authentication (as certificates / securid) could make better, considering the administration point of view...

Suggestions and thoughts welcome...

<<application/ms-tnef>>