-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Neo
Sent: Dienstag, 22. Mai 2001 17:27
To: checkpoint
Subject: [FW1] securing Win2k

Can anybody please point me to a good writeup on locking down win2k?  I've
read all of Lance's whitepapers on NT, but I dont know enought about the
differences between the 2 OS's to be 100% sure about just using the NT
writeup.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Aeon