[FW1] faq? fwm: no license for client

On a Nokia IP650 just configured from scratch with FW 4.1 sp3, and
attempting to connect from the NT GUI, I get the message "No license for
User Interface" on the NT box, and a log entry in fwm.elg saying "fwm: no
license for client."

My understanding is that although a motif license is required for the Unix
gui, no additional license is required for the NT one.

The problem seems (from my web research today) to be reasonably common and
the solution apparently is to "reinstall the license, restart the server,
repeat" until it works, then hope it keeps working, but I was wondering
whether anybody has a more reliable fix, since I haven't had any luck with
this method.

BTW the message "fwm: Can't establish service: Address already in use"
appears in fwm.elg if you put the FW's own IP address into the gui-clients
file.

--
Roger

The information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.  The
contents may not be disclosed, copied, printed, forwarded or disseminated,
or used by anyone other than the addressee.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender of this e-mail.

Loot Group of Companies cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public
network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or
amended please call the sender immediately.

LOOT, at your local newsagent and on the web at http://www.loot.com/