From: Jesus Calvo Hernandez [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 7:54 AM
To: Casey DeBerry; firewall-1 mailing list
Subject: Re: [FW1] [FW] fw_xlate_set_tables error

Hi

On an nt server with 1 megabyte ram and a Xeon processor, Checkpoint version
4.1 the same happens. The bad thing is that when it happens all my
connections begin to drop.

And I don´t know (pardon my ignorance) how to allocate more memory for the
chekcpont fw process on an nt machine.

regards

Jesus Calvo