[FW1] Nokia CC500 & Checkpoint

Need help. The office where I work now asked me to solve this problem but I
can't find any kind of news to solve it.
Scenario:
We have 2 offices located in different cities.
Office #1 has a Checkpoint firewall and there is a 2Mb hdsl line.
Office #2 has another hdsl line and has a Nokia CC500. It connects Office #1
with Office #2 through the Net. The problem is this: Office #1 and #2 are
fully connected and the resources inside the Intranet are fully configured,
but I'd like the traffic of Office #2 to the Net to be mapped through the
Checkpoint firewall and this seems to me that can't be done. Checkpoint
software doesn't recognise the traffic and the packets coming form Office #2
directed to the Net are stopped. Right now I've solved the problem using a
Proxy server but I can't go on like this. I'd like so to know how to obtain
the right natting and how to properly configure checkpoint and the policies
of my CC500.
Many thxs,
Pietro