    De:     [email protected] [SMTP:[email protected]]
    Date:   lundi 21 mai 2001 22:10
    À:      [email protected]
    Cc:     [email protected]
    Objet:  [FW1] Pacbell DSL & VPN SecuRemote configation problem

    Please help !

    I installed pacbell DSL into my laptop with an internal build in ethernet card.  However, after the VPN SecuRemote software installed all network adapters, my DSL did not work anymore.

    The DSL software that I am using is EnterNet300. My laptop has internal ethernet card (Intel(R) PRO/100S Mobile LAN on Motherboard)

    I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!