From: Reed Mohn, Anders [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 10:06 PM
To: '[email protected]'; Reed Mohn, Anders; 'Tony Wong'; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] State Table

The document I referred to can explain that much better than me.

The second chapter, titled: "The Result - How FW-1 Builds a Connection." has
a tool to make the info from FW-1 readable.
Quote:
"Below is some of the output from the tool, fwtable.pl (ver 1.0), which
converts the data found in 'fw tab -t connections'"
End quote.

Cheers,
Anders :)