Re: [FW1] routing problem

Idan

    Site B is able to browse the Internet since its default gateway is
Site A and
Site A's default gw is firewall. What site B does not know is that there
is a
network 192.168.0.0. If you have a static route indicating this like:

route add -net 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 gw site A

you should be able to ping site A hosts from Site B

Regards,
Naresh