From: Locknane, Matt [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 2:48 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] Unauthorized action

GUI and command line attempts to install the new rule set have brought the
message: "Authentication for command load failed. Failed to install security
policy on 10...xxx: Unauthorized action."

Tried putkey and stop/start of manager with same result.  The module is
still logging locally and I still cannot push to it.  The next step I have
is to try another putkey and bring down both module and manager to see if
that fixes the problem.  Trouble is, this is a production 24x7 firewall.
Anyone have any other ideas?  I am curious as to what other steps I can try.

Thanks,
Matt