[FW1] Where does checkpoint put its putkey values??

I am moving my management station from a NT machine to a linux box.  I have
exported users, objects and rules fine but I don't want to redo the putkeys
over again.  What files do I need to copy over so I can just turn off the
old NT mgt box and turn on the New Linux MGT box and have it start talking
to my firewalls without redoing fw putkey all over again??  Thanks

Adolfo