From:	Chris Arnold [SMTP:[email protected]]
Sent:	Saturday, May 19, 2001 9:02 PM
To:	'Thomas Leong '
Subject:	RE: [FW1] One way encryption

Have you tried simply repushing your policies to both FWs?  I've
experienced
flakiness which this cured.  Is anyone in AU able to attempt a connection
SG so you see if SG encrypts and AU decrypts in the log?  What method of
encryption are you using?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Leong
To: [email protected]
Sent: 5/18/01 12:19 AM
Subject: [FW1] One way encryption

Has any one encountered this problem? I have a VPN tunnel between 2
countries (SG and AU). The tunnel has been working fine, until this
morning, it becomes a one-way tunnel ie. SG-AU is ok, but AU-SG failed.
You can see that the AU fw encrypt the packet but you will never see it
decrypt at SG fw, no drop or reject packet deteced on the log. I really
need HELP on this.

APprecited your help.

regards
Thomas