[FW1] lot of drops on token-ring network

Hello,

Lot of packets on my token-ring network gots the
destination mac address C.
It cause me some trouble because it seems that it's a
multicast address (I'm not sure) so my firewall show
in my log lot of drops.
This not drop really in fact the communication because
all is ok for my users.

So I think that's this multicast mac address made the
packet presented to lot of token-ring interfaces
causing an big amount of non usefull network load. I
try to explain that to my network administrator, but
he do not know why we have that.

Could you help me ?

regards,
steve