[FW1] NOKIA 650 VERY URGENT ..!!!

Hi again to all Firewall Gurus...!!!

I'm currently facing a major problem over here... My
setup consist of 4 Firewall Modules and one Firewall
Mgmt Module. All of it is working just fine...

My problem is that we have purchase a Nokia Firewall
(IP650). I somehow cannot install the policy from my
existing management module to the Nokia Box, Message
appears as below..
Downloading Security Policy
C:\WINNT\FW1\4.1\conf\Standard_Production.pf to hostx
Downloading to hostx succeeded

Installing Security Policy
C:\WINNT\FW1\4.1\conf\Standard_Production.pf on
all.all@hostx
Host hostx could not complete Installation

Installing Security Policy on hostx failed

Done.

I have tried the putkey many many times and that not
seams to be the problem... Has anyone face the problem
before or know the solution for this....???

Please help.... Thanks in advace