Re: [FW1] Setting up a Netscape Proxy server....

I believe the security server is doing what it is
supposed to do...opening a connection to the final
destination (which is the web server).
I'm wondering if going to Policy Properties->Security
Servers Tab...and putting in the IP address and port #
for your Proxy in the HTTP Next Proxy field would be
of value....???  I guess you would then need to point
your proxy at your web server...
I have no experience in this area (alarms should be
going off) but, couldn't you have the domain name
resolve to the proxy and then point the proxy at the
web server?  That way the destination in your rule
would be the proxy object....
regards,
www