Re: [FW1] How to know the duplex and speed setting of Solaris NIC??

 Hi Sanders,
If we want to use /etc/system  to set different interfaces, how do
we mention instance (0 , 1 , 2 ...)?
Do we have to type the following :
set hme:hme_instance=0    ( for the  first interface)
set hme:hme_instance=1    ( for the  second interface)
and so on ?
Thanks.