[FW1] HTTP Client server code

Where can I find the HTTP client server code? We have setup client
authentication to use a RADIUS server with a Safeword database and the user
challenges with a cryptocard to do Oracle client/server work between the
clients and the OS/390 Oracle databases.

The user community thinks the authentication interface is not user friendly.
They want it customized but I can't find the code where Checkpoint asked for
the following:

   User:

They want this changed to "enter your RACF/SDF userid" and they want to skip
or combine a couple of screens. Any help is appreciated. I need to locate
the code where Checkpoint calls these screens and if anyone knows where I
can find the source, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Dee Veasey,
Unitedspacealliance...